"With generous support & donations from the community"
Mountain Bike Scholarship
We are excited to be able to provide scholarships to the youth who need them most. If you've always wanted to try mountain biking, but it's been out of reach for your family financially, we encourage you to apply to our scholarship program!
These scholarships have been made possible through generous donations from the Langford Business community. The funds were raised at the mayor's annual charity golf tournament.
If you would like to apply, please read our requirements, ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria, and fill out an application. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact Julie@nolanriding.com
What's Included in the Scholarship?
- Program costs, bikes, and cycling gear is included in the scholarships
- We will set you up with everything you need!
- Multiple scholarships are available
Eligibility Criteria & Considerations
- To help manage the increased demand and to ensure fair distribution of funding, the following screening criteria will be applied
- We consider the social and economic barriers facing the athlete's family when determining eligibility for funding.
- Application will be considered when, without the support of the scholarship, the youth will not be able to participate in the sport
- Children ages 18 and under are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Proof of residence with the City of Langford is needed
How to Apply
- Application will be submitted by a parent or guardian
- References will be contacted to confirm that the eligibility criteria is met
- Please provide any information that will help us learn who you are and why you would like one of the scholarships.