Currently accepting 2020 Team Rider (ages 12-17) applications for:
- Regular Season Program: April – October
- Riders and Coaches compete in:
- local Island Cup Races
- National Canadian Races
- Enduro World Series Races
Welcome to year 4 of the Nolan Riding – Trek Pro City team. We are continuing to build off the success that our athletes and coaches experienced during the 2019 season:
Team Results for Island Cup Enduro Series:
- Connor Hallas (15 yrs) 6th overall Expert Men
- Cameron Henly (16 yrs) 3rd overall Intermediate Men
- Faber Mosey (14 yrs) 9th overall Intermediate Men
- Jonas Lockert (13 yrs) 1st overall Beginner Men
- Charlie Yerrell (12 yrs) 3rd overall Beginner Men
With that momentum fueling our passion for training and racing, we have designed an extraordinary youth developmental program for 2020. This year our team has two pathways: Performance, and Development. This gives flexibility and choice to our team rider’s and their families, as we know riding and training are large commitments, and that many riders are multi-sporting or academically focused at this age.
To learn all about the teams’: yearly training plan; mission; values; structure; LTAD (Long Term Athlete Development); schedule; costs etc. Please email the head coach email@example.com and he will share team information package with you.
If you have already read through the team info package and are ready to apply simply follow this link: Team Application Form