Wednesday Skills Sessions | Hartland Bike Park | May 31st-June 28th| 5 classes/$175 |6:30-8:00pm|
Want to build your skills and confidence on your bike in a supportive and safe environment? Then join our professional coaches for our Wednesday skills sessions! This is what we’ll be working on:
- Your body position and balance
- Your brakes and the art of shifting
- Reading trails and obstacles
- Choosing your lines
- Climbing techniques and tactics
- Descending safely and with confidence
- Cornering and trail maneuvers
- Front and rear wheel lifts
- Hops, drops, and rolls (challenge by choice my friends)
- Your overall timing and coordination
- Improving fitness and Strength
- And having an absolute blast while we do it!
Each 1.5 hour session incorporates on trail instruction by way of explanations, demonstrations, and practice sessions. Quality over quantity- small group sizes insure you will receive 1 on 1 feedback and attention throughout the session. Practice, Feedback, Progress.
Pricing: $175 | Limited Space | Click below to sign up |
Our Promise: Your riding and all around confidence on the bike will grow, small class sizes, personalized feedback cards at the end of the lesson set, and best of all experienced, accomplished and fun coaches who are passionate about coaching and riding with you!