Tuesday Club Rides
- Who: Youth girls ages 9 – 13 years. Split into groups based on age and ability level.
- What: Our Cycling BC affiliated youth developmental riding club. Coaching and feedback each ride, fun guided adventures, an opportunity to dramatically improve your riding and make friends along the way! Tuesdays are girls only!
- When: Tuesdays from 4-6pm April through October.
- Where: Rides take place at Hartland Bike Park
- Why: Nolan Riding has been leading the way in youth cycling programs on Vancouver Island since 2014. We have a passion for teaching, sharing our love of riding, and the great outdoors. With industry leading certifications and years of experience, we are here to coach your young riders towards their potential.
- Cost: Club membership fees are due at the beginning of each riding cycle: April 2 June 25 $260.00 | July 2- August 27 $180.00 | September 3 – October 22 $160.00 | Riders are welcome to sign up for any or all of the cycles. The only other cost is a Cycling BC membership (Provincial Ride License $60), which can be purchased here: Cycling BC