- Who: Youth ages 9 – 13 years – Riders split into groups based on age and ability level.
- What: Our Cycling BC affiliated youth developmental riding club. Coaching and feedback each ride, fun guided adventures, an opportunity to dramatically improve your riding and make friends along the way!
- When: Sundays from 10am-1pm January 12-March 15. No rides on long weekends (Feb 16).
- Where: Rides take place at Hartland Bike Park
- Why: Nolan Riding has been leading the way in youth cycling programs on Vancouver Island since 2014. We have a passion for teaching, sharing our love of riding, and the great outdoors. With industry-leading certifications and years of experience, we are here to coach your young riders towards their potential.
- Cost: Club membership fees are due upon registration for each each riding cycle: January 12 – Mar 15 – $270.00 | Riders are welcome to sign up for any or all of the cycles. The only other cost is a Cycling BC membership (Provincial Ride License $60), which can be purchased here: Cycling BC
Winter 2020 Club Fee
January 12 to March 15th | Sundays from 10-1pm | 9 Rides | $270.00