- Who: Youth ages 9 – 14 years – Riders split into groups based on age and ability level.
- What: Our Cycling BC affiliated youth developmental riding club. Coaching and feedback each ride, fun guided adventures, an opportunity to greatly improve your riding and make friends along the way!
- When: Wednesdays from 4-6pm April 1-June 24. 13 weeks of riding.
- Where: Rides take place at Hartland Bike Park
- Why: Nolan Riding has been leading the way in youth cycling programs on Vancouver Island since 2014. We have a passion for teaching, sharing our love of riding, and the great outdoors. With industry-leading certifications and years of experience, we are here to coach your young riders towards their potential.
- Cost: Club membership fees are due upon registration for each each riding cycle: April 1 – June 24 – $260.00 | Riders are welcome to sign up for any or all of the cycles. The only other cost is a Cycling BC membership (Provincial Ride License $60), which can be purchased here: Cycling BC
Spring Co-Ed Club Fees
April 1st - June 24 | Wednesdays from 4-6pm | 13 Rides | $260.00