Spring Break Camp | Mar 25-29
Want your kids to have an unforgettable week? Send them to us for a week filled with learning and adventure and you’ll get just that. We are proud to have the most experienced youth mountain bike coaches on Vancouver Island running our camps (PMBIA and Wilderness FA certified). Here’s a sample of what we cover this week: expert skills coaching, bike repair and maintenance, lessons about local flora and fauna, trail stewardship, team work, and cycling as part of a healthy and active lifestyle! Did we mention no screens? Space is limited for this camp, click here to register.
Each Participant Receives:
- Professional instruction and guiding.
- Rider report card: improvements, skills, recommendations.
- Video and pictures of each rider
- A 25% discount on a NR Jersey.
- An amazing week of learning to mountain bike
More Details Please:
- Who: Kids ages 9-12 years | 1:6 Coach to Rider Ratio | Coach = Patrick Nolan
- Where: Hartland Mountain Bike Park
- When: Camps run 9am-3pm
- March 25-29: Mon-Fri
- What: Incredible week long mountain biking adventures, comes with full servings of exercise and learning.
- Why: All day outside! Screen Free! Skills Development! Growth in Self Esteem and Confidence! Pro Social Environment! Inspired and Professional Coaches! Safe and Supportive Learning Environment!
- Cost: $300.00 for the full week. Pro-rated registration available.
Want to know even more? Call or email us to find out if our camps are the right fit for your son or daughter. Contact Patrick at: email@example.com