Welcome to our premier mountain bike summer camp experience. This camp is specifically designed for kids who love to mountain bike, and who are craving adventure and epic single track experiences. Here are the details!
What do you get for coming to camp?
- Coached by Patrick Nolan, Head coach of Nolan Riding and the NR/Trek Pro City Enduro Team. Patrick is an NCCP and PMBI trained coach with 10+ years of experience.
- Professional guiding on the best trails the South Island has to offer, featuring epic rides at 7 different trail networks.
- Exceptional standard of care with an Advanced Care Paramedic as a guide.
- Bike maintenance sessions from industry experts at the Trek Pro City shop.
- Daily mindfulness practice: visualization, goal setting, and gratitude.
- A welcome gift bag.
- An invitation to our end of summer BBQ wrap up party at Trek Bikes Victoria
- A high resolution camp photo
- Safe and comfortable transportation in our 2018 Ford Transit van and 2016 F-150
- A weeklong tour of the South Island with stops between rides at beautiful beaches, lakes, and rivers.
- Price: $599.00/Week
- When: July 6-10 | 13-17 | 20-24 | 27-31 | 10-14 | 17-21 |
- Times: Camp runs Mondays – Fridays from 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Where: Our drop off and pick up location is at the Trek Bike Store (338 Catherine Street, Victoria).
- Who: Experienced riders between the ages of 12-16 (Riders split into groups based on age and experience). Small camp size and a 1:5 coach to rider.
- What: The ultimate youth MTB experience on the South Island. 7 summits in 5 days. Vehicle based touring camp.
- Experience: Elevate your summer with this peak experience, there’s no other mountain bike summer camp that’s comparable. Our professional guides and coaches will personally guide you through some of the best single track the island has to offer.
- Are you ready to register, click here!
- Q: What vehicle(s) are being used for transport to and from the trail heads A: Our rides include: a 2018 Ford Transit Wagon and a 2016 Ford 150 support truck.
- Q: What certifications do the drivers & coaches/guides have? A: Our driver, Heather, is a professional class 4 driver, and an Advanced Care Paramedic. Our coach, Patrick, is a PMBI and NCCP certified coach and instructor and a veteran guide of the South Island.
- Q: What trail networks will you be riding? A: Mt Tzouhalem; Maple Mtn; Cobble Hill; Thetis; Hartland; Harbourview: and Broom.
- Q: How good of a rider should I be to come to this camp? A: You should be a strong intermediate to advanced rider, with at least 1 year experience riding. You should have good fitness and be ready to ride all week! email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re not sure.
- Q: What is your procedure for COVID-19? A: Click here for our Policies & Procedures. During vehicle transit, all participants and drivers will be wearing masks and required to hand sanitize before entering the vehicle.
- Q: Do I need my own MTB? Yes! And it needs to be in excellent working order.
- Q: What will I need to bring to camp? You’ll need: your bike; helmet + pads; lunch and snacks; water.
- Q: Is Nolan Riding insured and permitted? A: Yes.
- Q: Where is pick up and drop off? A: At the Trek Bicycle Store on 338 Catherine Street in Victoria, BC.