March 21-24 Hartland
Runs March 21-24 at Hartland Mountain Bike Park. Camp starts at 10:00am and runs until 2:00pm Monday-Friday. Cost is $160. Ages 11-15 participants may be grouped according to age and ability.
Join us this spring for an unreal mountain bike experience. This camp will get you on point for the upcoming summer riding season by refreshing your existing skills and teaching you new ones.
Let’s talk about the fun that comes standard with this camp experience:
- making new riding buddies
- learning to ride faster and with greater confidence and flow
- getting your hands dirty working on some trails and learning about things like gradient, slope, erosion, and local flora and fauna
- hitting that jump or drop that has been taunting you until now
- being as loud and rowdy as you need to be in a beautiful MTB specific park
- Spending a whole week shredding and building up your endurance and strength
- Awesome professionally trained instructors with years of experience, and overdeveloped senses of humor
We’ll be taking advantage of the warmer weather and tackier trail conditions and hope you can join us, spaces are limited!
Intermediate to advanced abilities welcome. If you want to know more about this camp, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll give you all the details.