Welcome to the landing page for all of Nolan Riding’s 2020 summer camps based out of Hartland, Mt Work. These are our longest running camps, and are a fantastic way to immerse yourself in the sport of mountain biking. Perfect for the outdoorsy and athletic kids (ages 6-12) who are already mountain biking, or who cycle and are looking to get into mountain biking! Click here for important information regarding our COVID-19 Response.
Camps – Locations – Dates – Registration:
Hartland, Mt Work Park
- Price: $350.00/Week
- When: August 31 – September 4th
- Times: Camp runs Mondays – Fridays from 9am-230pm
- Where: Hartland, Mt Work
- Who: Youth ages *6-12 (Riders split into groups based on age and experience) *Weeks of Aug 4-7 & 24-28 for kids 6-8 years, the rest of the weeks are for youth ages 9-12 years. For youth 12-16 see our Southern Summit Camps!
- What: Fun and challenging week of mountain biking and skills development.
- Experience: For kids who love to be outside, enjoy being active and fit, and want to progress their mountain biking skills and abilities. Recommended for Novice to Intermediate riders. Must have appropriate and maintained mountain bike, helmet, gloves and knee pads.
- Registration: Click here to register