- Who: Girls Club ages 10-16 years – Riders split into groups based on age and ability level.
- What: Our Cycling BC affiliated youth developmental riding club. Female mentoring and coaching each ride, fun guided adventures, an opportunity to greatly improve your riding and make friends along the way!
- When: Tuesdays from 4-6pm March 31 -June 30. 14 weeks of riding.
- Where: Rides take place at Hartland Bike Park
- Why: Nolan Riding has been leading the way in youth cycling programs on Vancouver Island since 2014. We have a passion for teaching, sharing our love of riding, and the great outdoors. With industry-leading certifications and years of experience, we are here to coach your young riders towards their potential.
- Cost: Club membership fees are due upon registration for each each riding cycle: March 31 – June 30 – $280.00 | Riders are welcome to sign up for any or all of the cycles. The only other cost is a Cycling BC membership (Provincial Ride License $60), which can be purchased here: Cycling BC
Girls Club Fees
Spring Club Registration Fee: March 31 - June 30th / 14 rides