Want your kids to have an unforgettable week? Send them to us for a week filled with learning and adventure and you’ll get just that. We are proud to have the most experienced youth mountain bike coaches on Vancouver Island running our camps (PMBIA and Wilderness FA certified). Here’s a sample of what we cover each week: expert skills coaching, bike repair and maintenance, lessons about local flora and fauna, trail stewardship, team work, and cycling as part of a healthy and active lifestyle! Did we mention no screens? Register online: or at 250-746-2500 using course code 8588
Each Participant Receives:
- Rider Report Card: Improvements, Skills, Recommendations.
- Nolan Riding Stickers
- A discount 25% on a NR riding shirt
- An amazing week of learning to mountain bike
More Details Please:
- Who: Kids ages 9-12 | 1:6 Coach to Rider Ratio
- Where: Cobble Hill Bike Park
- When: July 10-14 and 24-28
- What: Incredible week long mountain biking adventures
- Why: All day outside! Screen Free! Skills Development! Growth in Self Esteem and Confidence! Pro Social Environment! Inspired and Professional Coaches! Safe and Supportive Learning Environment!
Register online: or at 250-746-2500 using course code 8588
Want to know even more? Call or email us to find out if our camps are the right fit for your son or daughter. Contact Patrick at: email@example.com or by cell at 778-350-4880.