The safety and well being of our customers and coaches remains at the top of our priority list. Moving forward with COVID-19 as part of our lives, we are taking extra measures and precautions to ensure that we do our uptmost to limit the spread of the virus. As more information becomes available from the health authorities, we will further update this policy. May 23, 2020.
- All bookings, payments, registration and waivers will be done online. Payment options remain: CC or Interac, and our waiver is digitally available.
- Routine daily self assessment and screening for all our coaches and staff.
- Coaches & staff will wash hands at the beginning of any lesson or booking, and will be equipped with hand sanitizer to regularly clean their hands.
- All customers and guests will be immediately screened before the commencement of any lesson or booking. Anyone with any symptoms will be kindly directed to go home, and their booking or lesson will be rescheduled.
- All customers and guests will be required to read our COVID-19 Operations Policy before attending any in person lessons or bookings and must complete this online Health Declaration
- Coaches and guests must adhere to physical distancing measures at all times.
- Group sizes will be limited to 12 participants with a maximum of 2 coaches.
During lessons and bookings:
- A safety talk will be given at the beginning of each and every session outlining rules and expectations for coaches and customers.
- Coaches will carry masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer on their person at all times.
- In the event first aid is required, staff will wear masks and gloves.
- In the event of a mechanical trail side repair, gloves will be worn and the bike will be sanitized.
Outbreak Action Plan:
- All athletes, coaches, and participants attending Nolan Riding sessions must have
current and up-to-date contact information on file with Nolan Riding, if you have completed our online waiver then you are up to date.
- The Nolan Riding team will keep record of the date of each activity held, along with a listing of all participants who attended the session.
- Any individual experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, headache, or shortness of breath) must inform their coaches or Nolan Riding personnel (via phone, text, or email) immediately. Any individual who has been told to self-isolate due to having come in contact with someone with symptoms of
COVID-19 are not permitted to attend an organized activity and must inform their Nolan Riding (via phone, text, or email) immediately.
- If the affected individual had contact with any other participants, athletes or coaches in the past 14 days, Nolan Riding will inform other potentially affected individuals (taking care to keep the affected participants/athlete’s identity and medical information private) and ask those who have any symptoms to self-isolate at home.
- If a Nolan Riding coach has a member diagnosed with COVID-19 all in-person training must be discontinued for a period of 14 days.
- The Purpose of the “Outbreak Action Plan” is to aid in the contact tracing of those individuals who may have come into direct or indirect contact with an infected individual. It is the responsibility of the entire cycling community to ensure we are keeping accurate records of those individuals for whom you are coming into contact with to help keep us all safe.