The safety and well being of our customers and coaches remains at the top of our priority list. Moving forward with COVID-19 as part of our lives, we are taking extra measures and precautions to ensure that we do our uptmost to limit the spread of the virus. As more information becomes available from the health authorities, we will further update this policy. May 23, 2020.
- All bookings, payments, registration and waivers will be done online. Payment options remain: CC or Interac, and our waiver is digitally available.
- Routine daily self assessment and screening for all our coaches and staff.
- Coaches & staff will wash hands at the beginning of any lesson or booking, and will be equipped with hand sanitizer to regularly clean their hands.
- All customers and guests will be immediately screened before the commencement of any lesson or booking. Anyone with any symptoms will be kindly directed to go home, and their booking or lesson will be rescheduled.
- All customers and guests will be required to read our COVID-19 Operations Policy before attending any in person lessons or bookings.
- Coaches and guests must adhere to physical distancing measures at all times.
- Group sizes will be limited to 12 participants with a maximum of 2 coaches.
During lessons and bookings:
- A safety talk will be given at the beginning of each and every session outlining rules and expectations for coaches and customers.
- Coaches will carry masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer on their person at all times.
- In the event first aid is required, staff will wear masks and gloves.
- In the event of a mechanical trail side repair, gloves will be worn and the bike will be sanitized.