Welcome to the landing page for our adult mountain bike clinics. Starting this spring, we’ll be offering a number of unique clinics for riders in the Cowichan Valley, and the Victoria area. Our clinics offer:
- Expert and experienced skills coaching.
- Video analysis and structured feedback.
- Knowledgeable guiding, and mechanical support.
- Progression and improvement in your riding.
- A fun, safe, and social learning atmosphere.
Victoria Dates: Hartland, Mt Work
- “Summer Tune Up: This fun and challenging co-ed program is designed specifically for intermediate riders. We’ll start with a review of the 6 core skills of MTB, and then focus on advancing your riding skills in body positioning, pumping, cornering, jumping and drops, line choices, advanced braking maneuvers and more!”
- Wednesdays | July 8 – 29 | 6:15 – 8:15pm | 4 sessions $150
- Wednesdays | Aug 5 – 26 | 6:15 – 8:15pm | 4 sessions $150
Wednesdays | July 8 – 29 | 6:15 – 8:15pm | 4 sessions $150
Wednesdays | Aug 5 – 26 | 6:15 – 8:15pm | 4 sessions $150