Welcome to the landing page for our adult mountain bike clinics. Starting this spring, we’ll be offering a number of unique clinics for riders in the Cowichan Valley, and the Victoria area. Our clinics offer:
- Expert and experienced skills coaching.
- Video analysis and structured feedback.
- Knowledgeable guiding, and mechanical support.
- Progression and improvement in your riding.
- A fun, safe, and social learning atmosphere.
Cowichan Valley Dates: Mt Tzouhalem
- “Mountain Biking Foundations for Women: This fun and challenging program is specifically designed to progress new and novice riders. The focus will be on introducing the fundamental skills of mountain biking: body position; braking and gearing; balance and coordination; on trail awareness; cornering; and climbing and descending”
- Tuesdays | April 28 – May 19 | 6:15 pm – 8:15 pm | 4 Sessions for $140.00 | Course Code: 23057
- Register by phone at 250-748-2529 using code: 23057 or click here for online registration.
- “Spring Tune Up: This fun and challenging co-ed program is designed specifically for intermediate riders. We’ll start with a review of the 6 core skills of MTB, and then focus on advancing your riding skills in body positioning, pumping, cornering, jumping and drops, line choices, advanced braking maneuvers and more!”
- Tuesdays | May 26 – June 16 | 6:15 pm – 8:15 pm | 4 sessions for $140.00 | Course Code: 23058
- Register by phone at 250-748-2529 using code: 23058 or click her for online registration.